1. We believe the scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the inspired word of God without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of his will for the salvation of men and the final authority of Christian faith and life.
2. We believe in one True God the creator of heaven and earth who has revealed himself as the eternal "I AM" and exists as Holy Trinity as the father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God but by voluntary transgression fell from his gracious state and therefore lost.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ, the incarnate son of God the son of Mary- being thus God-man- did in his two fold character, make full atonement for sin by his vicarious suffering and death on behalf of man bringing salvation of all.
5. We believe that everyone who genuinely repents of his sins and accepts Jesus Christ as his personal saviour is forgiven, regenerated, justified and saved.
6. We believe in Water Baptism by immersion in the name of the Father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit, thus, in outward symbol, identifying himself by his own act, with the crucified, buried, and risen Christ.
7. We believe that the Lord's Supper is an ordinance to be observed by the church, a memorial of our saviour's death.
8. We believe it is the privilege of every believer to be baptised or filled by the Holy Spirit, be continuously filled, led by the Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit according to the word of God.
9. We believe in God our healer, in divine healing as promised in the Holy Scriptures provided by the atonement along with salvation from sin. Healing is a privilege of every believer.
10. We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ is the blessed hope of the believer. At the time of His coming, the church will be caught up to meet him, including those who died in Christ and those still alive.
11. We believe that there will be a judgement of rewards for the raptured saints. After the thousand year reign of Christ, the wicked dead will be raised and made to stand before the Great White Throne where they will be judged according to their works and cast into the lake of fire.